Terms and Conditions
- Welcome to the website of Climatech MEA (hereinafter: “the Site”). The user is responsible for visiting and/or using the Site, which is for the user’s own private purposes, subject to the provisions of the terms and conditions detailed below as well as the law.
- Please carefully read the Terms and Conditions and contact us with any question in relation to the Terms and Conditions via email at [email protected].
- By using the Site and/or the services it offers, whether by browsing the Site or by accessing the Site in its entirety and/or in part by means of different media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and others, you confirm the acceptance of its Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to the provisions of the Terms and Conditions, you are requested to not use the Site.
- You are not at liberty to accept the Terms and Conditions and use the Site if you are not eligible to enter into a binding legal agreement, inter alia, due to your age, or if using the Site is prohibited according to the laws applicable to you or for any other reason.
- “User” in this form include person, incorporated or unincorporated entity. For the sake of convenience only, this form is written in the masculine form, however it is equally intended to the feminine form. The words “content” or “information”, include, inter alia, data, signs, concepts or instructions, software, video, audio, pictures, text, audio files, creative works, trademarks, service marks, trade names, patents and designs.
- The Site is free to periodically change the Terms and Conditions, without prior notice to users. The most updated version of the Terms and Conditions is that which binds users of the Site. The user is responsible for periodically rechecking the Site’s Terms and Conditions.
Intellectual Property and Copyrights
- The Site includes original content and information, the intellectual property rights of which belongs to the owner of the Site; the Site also has the permission required to use the other content and information included in it. Use of the Site does not grant the user any right to make use of the intellectual property of the Site and/or that of third parties.
- The user undertakes not to perform any action that infringes the Site’s rights and/or that of third parties in the content and/or information appearing on the Site. In addition, the user is prohibited to copy, reproduce, advertise, execute publicly, change, process, publish, reverse-engineer, create a derived work from, to lease, broadcast or publicly present the content and/or information presented on this Site.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the user is free to use the Site for its own private purposes only. The user is prohibited to copy and use, or allow others to use, via any other means, the content from the Site, including other websites, online publications, printed publications and so forth, for any purpose, whether commercial or noncommercial, that is not for private personal use.
- Use of the Site and its content is provided “as is” and the user shall have no claim against the Site and/or its owner and/or its operators as a result of the nature of the use and its quality.
- The information and the content appearing on the Site are intended to provide information only and do not constitute a recommendation and/or advice and/or a professional opinion on behalf of the Site and/or its owner and/or its operators. The user is solely responsible for all use of the Site, and the Site and/or its owner and/or its operators bear no responsibility for any damage of any kind whatsoever that could potentially be caused to the user of the Site as a result of using its content and/or information, including promotional and/or commercial information, nor for the consequences of their use, be it content originating from the Site or content originating from third parties, including comments users post on the Site.
- Further to the above, it is clarified that the various comments appearing on the Site, whether made on behalf of the Site or on behalf of its users and/or third parties, reflect only the personal opinion of their writers and are not to be considered as constituting a recommendation and/or a professional opinion.
- The Site does not monitor or review user content or third party content on the Site. Without derogating from the above, the Site is free to periodically check the comment content posted by browsers in order to prevent from being posted comments that are profane, threatening, disrespectful, and/or containing seemingly unlawful content, and is also free to edit, modify, correct or delete comments, entirely and/or in part, and/or any material and/or information at its sole and absolute discretion, and/or to not display them at all, without having to give advance notice to the user. The Site is also free to block any user, without any prior notice, without any claim or demand as a result thereof.
- Should you become aware of information presented on the Site that in your opinion violates a right or law or causes any damage, please notify the Site of it immediately. The notification should be sent to [email protected]. The notification should include details of the complaint, your contact details, a declaration that said complaint is the truth, and any other detail relevant for inspecting the complaint and addressing it. The Site shall address the complaint at its discretion.
- The Site is not responsible for any damage of any kind whatsoever that might be caused to the user of the Site as a result of malfunctions, viruses, Trojan horses and so forth, that might be delivered via the Site.
Accessing Links to Other Sites
- Insofar as the Site contains access to links leading to other sites (hereinafter: “Other Sites”), the Site is not responsible for the information and/or content on the Other Sites, including technical specifications, prices and advertisements, and/or services and/or products appearing on them. Placing such links to Other Sites does not constitute any recommendation and/or expression of an opinion and/or expression of support and/or endorsement of products and/or services appearing on these sites; the Site bears no responsibility of any kind whatsoever for what is stated on these Other Sites.
- The Site makes no guarantee that every link found on the Site will be functional and will lead the users to the active website. The Site is free to remove links included on the Site in the past, or to refrain from adding new links – at its sole discretion.
Using the Site
- The user undertakes to make no use on the Site that is not through the user interface provided by the Site and to make no attempt to infiltrate the owner of the site’s computer and/or the Site.
- The user undertakes not to act to obstruct or interfere with the services provided by the Site and to not perform any action against the law, including an act constituting a computer offense as detailed in the Computers Law 5755-1995 (hereinafter: “Computers Law”), including obstructing or interfering with the proper functioning of the computer or computer-ware, transferring misinformation, unlawfully breaching computer-ware and/or committing another offense, and/or breaching a program that might cause damage to a computer and/or to computer-ware, and/or any other act constituting an unlawful offense.
- The user is free to present its personal comments to the information and content appearing on the Site (hereinafter: “Talkbacks”) in places designated for such on the Site. The user declares that it is known to him that the Talkbacks are open to all users of the Site.
- The user affirms that the content or information included in the Talkbacks he posts are in accordance with the provisions of the law and that nothing in them constitutes a breach of any law, agreement or undertaking, including libel, slander, violation of privacy, intellectual property rights, impersonating a person or an organization and misleading consumers.
- The user declares that he is the full owner of the intellectual property rights in the content and/or information in the Talkbacks he posts and that he permits the Site to make any use of any kind and for any purpose whatsoever in the content he posts, without limitation and without payment of any consideration, including its publication on any medium and/or any other use of it and/or its concealment from the Site, and agrees to waive his moral rights insofar as they exist therein. The above-stated relates in particular to evidence the user uploads to the Site.
- The user shall bear sole responsibility for any claim and/or demand and/or expense and/or damage caused to the Site as a result of the user’s actions on the Site, including breaching the Site’s Terms and Conditions and/or violating the rights of third parties. The user agrees and undertakes to indemnify the Site, its owners and its management, for any claim and/or demand and/or expense and/or damage of any kind arising from a claim and/or demand directed against him by a third party following breach of a directive of the above provisions of the Term and Conditions by the user, and/or violation of any other right and/or law.
- The user agrees that the Site shall keep and make use of his computer details and/or any other detail about his conduct on the Site.
- The laws of the State of Israel shall apply to the Terms and Conditions and to the use of the Site, and the Tel Aviv and Central district courts shall have sole jurisdiction in relation thereto.
- Should a provision of the Terms and Conditions be determined unenforceable and/or invalid by a judicial instance, the provision shall be deemed as separate only to the extent required for it to be enforceable and valid. If the provision is anyhow considered invalid and/or unenforceable, the provision shall be deemed as having been removed from the Terms and Conditions and not as having made the remaining provisions of the Terms and Conditions invalid or unenforceable.
- Any conduct, waiver, omission to act and/or stay and/or delay of any party in exercising a right of the Site’s rights, according to the Terms and Conditions and/or the Privacy Protection Policy and/or the law, shall not be deemed as a waiver of any right or as an agreement to any violation or nonexistence of a provision of the Terms and Conditions and/or the Privacy Protection Policy, or as providing a postponement or an extension or a change, cancellation or addition of any provision whatsoever, unless done explicitly in writing.
- The Site, at its sole discretion, is free to temporarily or permanently discontinue the Site’s activity, carry out any change on the Site, including the services offered on the Site, in its software, its design, the Site’s browsing terms, and so forth.